We handle the paperwork!

Paying For Your Stay

We make financing easy!

Hospitality House financial specialists make the process of paying for your stay painless. A financial assessment is conducted and a determination is made if you are eligible for Public Assistance, a sliding scale fee or in the rare instance, a hardship case . Hospitality House will never deny admission for the inability to pay. If the indivdiual is eligible for Public Assistance, our staff works closely with you and assists in completing forms, establishing appointments and helps with recertification.

What is involved?

In general, clients will be eligible for public assistance if:
  • They are over 21 years of age and,
  • They have less than $2,000 in assets (including automobile.)

Clients who are under the age of 21:
For those clients 18-21 years of age, the Department of Social Services may require parental financial information to determine eligibility. If it is determined that parental income disqualifies the client from receiving public assistance, Hospitality House will establish a payment schedule based upon a sliding scale.

The following paperwork is requested (but not required) for all admissions:
  • Photo id: drivers license or non-driver ID.
  • Social Security card.
  • Birth certificate

If you do not have ID upon admission, we will assist you in obtaining it.